What are my rights if the information provided on my background screen is not accurate?

You have the right to dispute the information, and the CRA who provided the screening information is obligated under the FCRA law to correct the error, if it is the error of the CRA. If the CRA has reported the information accurately from the court record, but you wish to dispute the court record, you will need to contact the court directly. The CRA is unable to change the record. Their responsibility is to report the information “as is” out of the court, credit bureau or other entity. However, NationSearch is obligated to help direct you to the specific entity the information was obtained from in order to assist you in getting it corrected.